Note regarding Court Forms:
Nunavut Court of Justice forms, excluding the forms attached to the Practice Directives are to be found in:
- Civil Rules.
Where you see Northwest Territories, this form is acceptable for the Nunavut Court of Justice. Below is a .pdf list of the Forms in the hyperlink "Table of Forms" / Table des Formules.
The full forms are at the end of the Rules in the Rules .pdf.
If you have any questions regarding the fees, please see Court Policies and Fees. Further information can be provided by the Court Registry.
The Rules of Court on this page are the official rules for the Nunavut Court of Justice.
- ( Table of Contents )
- ( Table of Forms )
- ( Index )
- Small Claims Rules of the Nunavut Court of Justice and Forms
- and Guide
- Small Claims Forms (PDF):
- Divorce Rules (Nunavut)
- Divorce Forms (PDF):
Probate and Administration Rules
- Probate and Administration Amendments
- Probate and Administration Forms:
- as amended by R-004-2005 )
- Criminal Rules
- Rules of Practice Respecting Applications and Hearings Concerning a Reduction in the Number of Years of Imprisonment Without Eligibility for Parole (Nunavut)