How do I withdraw as a Surety?

You will have to file written statement, which will need to be sworn before a commissioner of oaths. This process can be done at the Criminal Registry located at Building #510 in Iqaluit, Nu. Or arrangements can be made to do this at your local RCMP Detachment for Sureties who are residing outside of Iqaluit.