How do I apply for a Peace Bond?

You will have to complete a “Peace Bond application form” which can be provided to you by your local RCMP detachment or from the Court Registry by phoning or via email.

Once the application form is completed the Clerk will then draft paperwork for you to sign and give you a Future Court Date where you will need to attend for your application to be heard by a JP.